Grid FM25 next week

I will be vacationing on the Outerbanks of North Carolina from Saturday June 12 till Saturday June 19. I will try to activate the Grid FM25. This grid is mostly over the ocean but does cover the Outerbanks on its western most edge. I don't have it worked and there might be others who need it. Here is your chance. I might have one someday. I will be working SO-50 if it is turned on as well as AO-27 I wish! I wont have a sideband radio so I can't do AO-7 or FO-29. Sorry about that. If you wish to listen for me I hope to work a few of you. 73's << John