President Regan

On behalf of those members of AMSAT who live outside of the USA, I would
like to send our regrets to our Colleagues and Members in the USA, on the death
of President Regan.
Many of us who live north of the Border and in other  countries, learnt to
respect a great President with an equally great sense of  humor. He was a friend
to Canada, and to our then Prime Minister.
He will be  missed by us all.

73

Robin Haighton  VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA