Re: Recommendation for 10m preamp - homebrew or otherwise

Hi Freeman,

Mirage (MFJ) makes make one, the KP-2-10M.

Here are the specs:
http://www.mirageamp.com/mirageamp/products.php?prodid=KP-2-10M

If you use low-loss coax, you shouldn't really need one at the
mast but if you want one anyway, I have one that I used for RS-15
that I don't need anymore. The preamp works but the coax power
inserter that came with it does not work. You can have it for
$100 including shipping if you want it (they are $195 new).

73,
Tony AA2TX

---