Re: My LEO DX wishlist

Drew

> 8P6 Barbados (I think i have this one, but no QSL)

I'm only aware of two operators from there: me (up till 1973) and another
guy who's now dropped off the world.

If you worked me, 8P6DR, drop me a card and I'll send you one back. Can't help
with the other guy though.

I go there about every three years, will consider taking EZ-Sat gear next
time, probably 2005 (usually only run hf cw there).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188