Re: 10m antenna options?

Hi Freeman,
I am using a turnstile antenna that I originally built for RS-15.  I
slope the antenna elements in an inverted "V" configuration.  It works
pretty well for AO-07 but I do also use a HB preamp. Without the preamp I
haven't heard very much using a variety of receivers and antennas over
the years.  I currently use a Yaesu FT-840 for receiving.  I have tried
verticals but I get too much man made noise in my area when I go to the
vertical.  AO-07 is better some passes than others but on a good pass it
is pretty good on mode A. There is not nearly so much FMing on mode A.
There were a couple of pretty good passes yesterday.  I worked ON7EQ on
mode A yesterday morning.

Good luck.
73 de Jess - W4MVB