From: <rjacob@hotkey.net.au>
To: <AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 06:04
Subject: [amsat-bb] TNC for IC-910

G'day,
I would like to start using the digital Sats, UO-22 and perhaps Echo, but I
need some advise on what
type of tnc to purchase, I've been looking at the Kantronics 9612+ and the
PK-96, which of these would be
  the better option, or is there a better unit available, do I need dual
port?  Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using an IC-910.

                     73's   Russ VK2BJP