RE: Nasa On DTV

Hello.  The change was great for me (on Directv).  I had an "second" dish
pointed at their western constellation...but it was an 18 inch one and went
away a lot in the rain.  Now that they are on the main constellation well
DTV never goes away in the ham shack...but I have a 6 foot dish looking at
it.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX