Seen on the DTV web site.

I did see one note on the direct TV site and it said

  Free to all customers who have a DIRECTV Multi-Satellite System.

So I am currious.

Can I put up the bigger dish with the triple LNB?

Or do I need a new receiver as well as the above dish?

I know if I call The Direct TV 800 number and ask I will probably hear about
a two min of silence then they will tell me I need everything plus a 5 year
preminum subscription!

Mike