Nasa On DTV

I read the earlyier posts and come to the same conclusion that you have to
be subscribed to one of their packages. I am pointing at their main
satellite and it says I am not authorized on the NASA channel. I also
thought NASA had to be distributed for free as well. I was tols it was in
the clear on one of the Dish satellites though.

I don't want to go to the trouble of trying to point the dish to the other
direct tv satellite because I think it may not have worked or had been moved
to the main bird but can only be received with subscription. I think I can
get one of the new free to air satellite dishes with a rotator and look at
them all. I was told that I would need a 75 CM dish and an LNBF plus
receiver that cam probably be picked up used for about 100.00

Mike