Nasa on Direct TV

I have put up a dish and tuned to CH 376 but it says I am not authorized to
watch it. Guess you need to subscribe to one of the services. Somebody
mentioned earlyier that you need a dual or tripple lnb setup. Could I just
point the single lnb dish to the direct tv satellite that carries it? Would
I even beable to see a signal from the other Direct TV satellites?

Mike Hoblinski