From: "Cliff Buttschardt" <cbuttsch@kcbx.net>
To: "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu>
Cc: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>; <w3iwi@toad.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Predelictions and Premonitions of Rare
andOccult: Transit of Venus -- live on the Web

Good conclusion Bob.  All I had in mind was that I might help on the
HF net as
we would not be able to participate in the direct observation of the
transit.
My 20 meter signal is not that of Keith, W5PU.  I'll be there for
whatever can
be done from the West coast.   Cliff K7RR