Re: Predelictions and Premonitions of Rare andOccult: Transit of Venus -- live on the Web

Good conclusion Bob.  All I had in mind was that I might help on the HF net as
we would not be able to participate in the direct observation of the transit.
My 20 meter signal is not that of Keith, W5PU.  I'll be there for whatever can
be done from the West coast.   Cliff K7RR