Magnetometer telemetry archives?

I already have copies of the AO-40 and UO-11 telemetry archives.  Are there
other satellites (perhaps TO-31, UO-36, SAFIR-M, or WEBERSAT?) which might
have on-line telemetry archives containing magnetometer data?  Does anyone
know of any non-amateur resources i might want to look at?

			         -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]