Ethernet I/O

This info was posted by Hugh, VA3TO on the echolink reflector and looks
very interesting lots of possibilities for sat ground station control?

For anyone interested, I have a new kit called the "Ethernet I/O
Board" which allows remote control of 4 relays and monitoring of 4
opto-coupled inputs using a web browser or the custom Control Panel
software.  It would be ideal, among other applications, for remotely
controlling & monitoring a Link or Repeater site, or resetting a hung
computer etc.

http://www.iLINKca.com

Thanks for the bandwidth.

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb@cwgsy.net