FOR SALE/TRADE - Yaesu FT-840 and accessories

I have an extra HF rig I would like to sale or trade for satellite gear.

I have a Yaesu FT-840 with FC-10 in-shack antenna tuner, and a new
MicroHAM USB CAT interface.  The FT-840 is in fair cosmetic shape with
scratches on the outside of the case, but has been a solid performer
electrically.  The FC-10 is in near mint condition with no scratches.

I believe I am the third owner.

I would like to get $450 for everything or would consider a partial
trade and cash for satellite equipment.  Items I would consider for
trade are:

	Newer model 2m/70cm all mode radios
	Mast mounted 2m/70cm preamps (SSB, DEMI, ARR, etc.)
	2m/70cm cross yagi antennas (KLM, M2, Gulf Alpha, etc.)
	Feed-line (LMR-400, Beldin 9913)
	Yaesu az/el rotor combo
	computer rotor controllers (not KCT, I have no ISA slots)
	Satellite modems (1200 AFSK, 1200 PSK, 9600 G3RUH, etc.)

I will pay shipping within conus or will split shipping for trade and
cash deal.

Pictures are available at:

  http://www.pascal.org/wiki/space/Ham+Radio/Equipment/For+Sale

Email preferred or I can be reached via 505 286-4009.

-Freeman, N5FPP