Re: Question on MacDopplerPRO AMSAT Member pricing

On May 28, 2004, at 8:32 AM, Jim Brooker wrote:

> I was in the process of registering MacDopplerPro last night and
> noticed a statement on your site that the program was available to
> AMSAT members at a discount. It said to contact martha@amsat.org.

This is correct.

> I also recall seeing something recently on AMSAT's site that some
> arrangement between AMSAT and Dog Park had been terminated or
> something to that effect.

No - that web page is wrong and hasn't been updated since December of
last year.

> Is it still correct that the program can be purchased by AMSAT members
> at a discount?

Absolutely ! Contact Martha.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com