From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Don Woodward
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:12 PM
To: Mark McGregor
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] NASA TV on DirecTV

It's been on DirecTV for quite a while for free - it was on channel 376
available via the secondary satellite that carries all the Spanish
programming and available with a 2 LNB system.  I noticed something changed
today on my presets - I had to delete and add it back - has it moved to the
primary satellite now?

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP