Satellite BBS software

I'd like to query the group regarding recommendations for software that
supports digital modes for Field Day operations.

We'll be using a 1Ghz Pentium laptop with a Unitrac interface for satellite
tracking and radio tuning. That should have enough moxie to support a
soundcard 9k6 modem for BBS access, as well as PSK31, etc. We have an FT-847
with a PSK-31 interface box that keys the radio when audio is received from
the soundcard.

Given the above, what software would you recommend for digital ops?

Tnx and 73,

Art N3OY