Re: Need your suggestions - Dropped my G-5500

Hello Tracy,

Sorri to hear of the drop test failure, was it under warrantee ?

Case halves are available as spare parts from Yaesu. Additional parts
may be need after you inspect after dis-assembly.

Some one on the Left coast was repairing/rebuilding the Yaesu AZ/EL
positioners.

If you have not taken apart a rotator before, and are not mechanically
inclined, I would suggest sending back to
Yaesu or any repair shop that handles these rotators.

Stan, WA1ECF