From: "Gary "Joe" Mayfield" <ks5z@AMSAT.Org>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 23:54
Subject: [amsat-bb] SO-50 Operation

I am under the impression SO-50 is in operation for short periods when
"turned on" by the control ops, is this correct?  I also assume they only do
this when the satellite is not in eclipse, is this correct?  If I read good
old QuikTrak correctly this seems to mean it is generally only available in
the morning for the central U.S., is this correct?

Thanks and 73,
Joe