Re: Was eham, now W4AMI award

> And don't say that the breakfast clubbers or any of the regulars
> ignore any newcomers.  We welcome them and sometimes spend
> half the pass trying to get somebody heard on the birds.
>
> 73,
> John  K6YK

Not all, and not always, but it does certainly happen John. You know I've
been on the birds a lot, and I have heard it time and time again over the
years. Never from you though... I'm sure things look different from the West
Coast also.

I still think the W4AMI award should exclude the FM sats.

73, Drew KO4MA