My first real QSO - thanks KE6OAG

Woot!  I'm excited.  I just worked my first real satellite QSO.

Chuck (KE6OAG) if you see this thanks! (and please QSL :)

I just spent the weekend installing the rotors, feed lines, and my
homebrew WA5VJB eleven element 70cm cross yagi and a K5OE four element
2m cross yagi.  I literally threw the 2m yagi together without tuning
and got a 1.3:1 SWR without any effort.  Hearing my own voice on AO-7
was a thrill, but actually talking to someone on the next pass makes the
whole weekend worth the effort and the sunburn.

-Freeman, N5FPP (totally stoked)