G3RUH 9600 modems and TS-2000

Does anyone have a TS-2000 working with either a hardware or software
(ie. soundcard) G3RUH 9600 baud modem?  I'm curious how they are getting
the audio from the TS-2000.  I've been told I need to take the audio off
of the discriminator.  Is this the same audio that comes off of the
constant audio pin of the ACC2 connector, or do I need to mod the radio
to route the signal from the discriminator to a unused pin on ACC2?

-Freeman, N5FPP