script tracking

Hello folks,
I am having trouble with Nova. When I try to use the script tracking I
can't "recall" the screen . It freezes up and then will close the program. I
uninstalled the software and downloaded a new copy. Same thing happens.
Can't get it to recalculate the screen for new passes. It starts building
the
data base and then freezes.
Any suggestions?

I had this problem a couple of years ago and fixed it but I am not sure
what it was I did???

It seems to me that I went to the file menu and clicked on the line that
says something about resetting everything but I am not sure what actually
fixed it.

All I can do is suggest you try resetting ????

Perry Yantis WB8OTH
pyantis@earthlink.net