ts2000,unitrac,pl tone

The TS2000 will not program a PL tone in the sat mode, so I will need to
work so-50 and echo in the split mode.
Question: Is there a way for unitrac to compensate/control for doppler in
the split mode?

Bill I have unitrac with the newest version and you can put the pl tone
into the satellite data and it should work.

Although I seem to have something not set right here because it doesn't
seem to hold the satellite on when I try it.

Others keep telling me to put the pl tone on but it is on with Unitrac, so
I will keep playing with it.

go to this web page for the newest software for Unitrac.

http://www.etelectronics.com/uni_trac_2003.htm

Perry Yantis WB8OTH
pyantis@earthlink.net