TrackBox Problem

Hello all.
I have an older Track Box and it has had a problem with the EL tracking. It does ok on AZ, but the EL will track in and then begin to "hunt" for its mark. Does anyone know what to check to correct this problem? Manual tracking works well as does the park setting. I have reset stops several times with no luck.
Been using it as a stand alone.
Using NOVA for my prim tracking program, can I interface my G-5400B direct to pc, or thru the track box?

Steve/kb9ups