Uni-trac@ AO-7

Yes there is a way but off hand I don't remember how I did it since I set
mine up several years ago.

The directions are in the manual.

You basically set up one set of parameters for AO7 and the next set for
AO7-1.

Then when you choose AO7 on mine you get AO7 a mode.
Then you click on the word "uplink" and it goes to AO7-1 which on my setup
is B mode.

It works very easy but again I would have to go back to read the manual to
remember how I did it.

Perry Yantis WB8OTH
pyantis@earthlink.net