Uni-trac@ AO-7

Yes there is a way but off hand I don't remember how I did it since I set
mine up several years ago.

The directions are in the manual.

You basically set up one set of parameters for AO7 and the next set for

Then when you choose AO7 on mine you get AO7 a mode.
Then you click on the word "uplink" and it goes to AO7-1 which on my setup
is B mode.

It works very easy but again I would have to go back to read the manual to
remember how I did it.

Perry Yantis WB8OTH