Re: Uni-trac@ AO-7

This was just asked on the Uni_Trac list so here's my reply from there...

To setup additional modes double-click on the blue "UPLINK" label while AO-7
is active (you can do this after using the "Track Test" button if you don't
want to wait on a pass) - this will bring up a "AO-7_1" dialog satellite
database form for you to fill out with the AO-7 frequencies for another
mode.  You can have several of these but six may be the maximum - I.E AO-7_1
to AO-7_6.

When you are tracking you can use the "UPLINK" and "DOWNLINK" labels to move
Up/Down between the various additional satellite "mode" configurations.  One
thing to be aware of is the "DOWNLINK" label only requires one mouse click
whereas the "UPLINK" requires a double-click - this I guess is to keep you
from accidentally adding additional "mode" configurations.

You can setup six of these "mode" configurations for AO-40 and it will
automatically switch to the correct satellite configuration when you run "MA
Track" for AO-40 - see the "MA Tracking" section in the "Getting Started
Guide" for more info.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP