Possible RI sat/6m operation 30May-6Jun

I *should* have the chance to operate LEO (FO-29 and SO-50) from Rhode
Island intermittantly during 30May-6Jun.  Best chance will be the last
day.  Don't know if I'll have internet access along the way so may not be
able to update my status.
I will frequently be in FN41 (not so rare) and chances are excellent of
making it over to FN51 during this time as well.
I will be operating simplex so please forgive me if I step on you (SO-50)
or I can't quite make it to your d/l freq (FO-29).
6m is also along for the ride.  I would really appreciate some multi-E shot
to EA or G to finish my WAC on 6m :-)
Gimme a shout, the portable setup seems to have shaken out well.
Scott
NX7U

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di