APRS and transit of Venus

There were plans to use HAM radio and APRS to track the
once-a-century transit of Venus coming up next week on 8 June.

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/VenusTransit.html

I have not received much feedback of anyone else planning
on making observations or participating in the HF and
satellite nets that were proposed.  I thought this would be
a great PR event for HAM radio becasue it is the FIRST
EVER occurrence of this event in Human history when
we have the miracle of Radio to compare observations
from around the globe in real time.

If you will be doing something on HAM radio for this event,
lets coordinate activities.  Such as what HF net frequencies
should we use?  I will try to coordinate APRS applications
on my WEB page above.

de WB4APR, Bob