Amps for sale

I have a pair of amplifiers that might work great in
someone's satellite setup.  Here is what I have:

1. Mirage B1016-brown and white faced Mirage in
excellent condition.  10 watts in for 160 plus out.
Comes with power cord, but the built in preamp doesn't
work.

2. Klitzing 70cm amp with manual.  10 watts in for 100
watts out.  No preamp in this one.  In pretty good
condition.

I am asking $150 each for these amps plus shipping.

73s John NE0P