From: "Freeman P. Pascal IV" <pascal@pascal.org>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 19:58
Subject: [amsat-bb] 9600 bps satellites and MixW

Speaking of 9600 TNC and satellites... I've been trying to decode GO-32
and the other 9600 bps packet modems with MixW without success.  I am I
correct in assuming the 9600 modulation used on these birds is the same
as G3RUH's 9600bps modems?

Is there a trick to decoding these birds with MixW?

Ultimately, it sounds like I need to go the hardware route if I want to
handle all the satellites that are currently up or will be up in the
future.

-Freeman, N5FPP