Re: Re: AO 40 Solar Panels

On 25 May 2004 at 10:18, John Mock wrote:

> If anyone is really interested in looking at what happened prior to AO-40's
> power anomoly (and not just speculating on-line)

I go for the "anyone" and thank's for your help John but as i wrote i look for this:

1-I try to find out the exact type and description of the actual AO-40 batteries but i cannot found anything
even on the various AMSAT web sites.

2-Or can someone can described EXACTLY the type, model and specification of the actual main batteries on
board AO-40?

This was exactly the purpose of my questionning to avoid any speculation on-line and elsewhere.

I have a tendency of giving much more than the client desire, and to speculates on his needs i called that to
be proactive. I don't know if translation is correct. But one thing i know the best way to avoid any
speculation from anyone is to try to obtain the right answers that's what i'm looking for.

>From a technical stand point with the present number of operationnal satellites, it is a good time for us all
to learn a bit more about the way one of the most costly and technicaly advance amateur satellite was made
of. Is it not the main objective of this BB to promote, inform and teach?

If some have wrongfull speculations lets clear them by informing us.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)