Re: AO 40 Solar Panels

If anyone is really interested in looking at what happened prior to AO-40's
power anomoly (and not just speculating on-line), i have a web accessible
telemetry viewer and also a tool that can be used to study changes in its
operating modes (e.g. summarizes changes in bitmapped telemetry fields).
Please contact me if you want to look into what might have happened to
AO-40, as my copy of the AO-40 telemetry archive isn't always on-line.

If anyone on the command team would like me to look at telemetry, i would
eagerly pursue any ideas you might have.

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]