AMSAT-UK Colloquium Approaching!

Hi All,

  Just a reminder that the AMSAT-UK Colloquium will be held at the
University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom on Friday 30 July to Sunday
1 August 2004.

  The arrangements and activities will be much the same as in previous
years. A feature of this year's meeting will be a talk and Q and A session
by Prof Colin Pilinger of Beagle 2 fame. He will be doing this on Friday
afternoon. We are also hoping to have present that day the gentleman who was
the project's Chief Engineer, but his presence is not yhet confirmed.

  You can attend either as a residential delegate, or just visit for a day.
You do not have to be a member of AMSAT to attend

  If you wish to attend, please send in a booking form well before the
event. There are a small number of double rooms available at the University
for those bringing their wives/etc. But please let me know as soon as
possible, so I can earmark one for you. ALso book early if you wish to stay
at the slightly more up market (and more expensive!) nearby Holiday Inn, I
suggest an early booking also

  Booking forms, and more information can be found on our web site at
www.uk.amsat.org. Booking forms will be sent out with the next issue of
Oscar News.

  We look foward to welcoming friends old and new at our 19th Colloquium!

73

Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK