RE: TNC for Pacsats

I have the PacComm TNC-NB96 and PSK-1 satellite combo. I took them in
trade for a radio a few years ago, and have only used them for listening
to AO-40 telemetry. They are complete with power adaptors, cables and
manuals, and appear to be in as new condition.

I am willing to sell them, but not sure of their current value. Perhaps
someone on the amsat-bb can post the going prices.

Darrell VE7CLA