Help! Volunteers needed for Amsat booth at Rochester (NY) Hamfest

As I have for the past several years, I am running the Amsat booth at
the Rochester (NY) Hamfest.  But this year, I am having particular
difficulty finding volunteers to help out.

The Amsat booth at the 2004 Rochester Hamfest will be open:
     Friday,      June 4th, from 12:00 noon to    5:30 p.m.
     Saturday, June 5th, from   8:30 a.m.   to    5:30 p.m.
     Sunday,   June 6th, from   8:30 a.m.   to    1:30 p.m.

Help on Friday and Sunday if especially needed, and hard to find.

For eact location, directions, and other details, see
"www.rochesterhamfest.org".

Our President, Robin Haighton, VE3FRH, will be at the booth Saturday,
if you would like to meet and talk with him.

If you can help, contact me at "n2spi@amsat.org" and we'll correspond
by email from there.

Or call me at (607) 656-8273.  If I don't answer, leave a message and I
will get back to you.

Thanks,

Richard Crow, N2SPI