Re: Cute-1 frequencies

Hi Freeman,

You inquired ...
> Can anyone point me to CUTE-1's up and down frequencies?

I'm not sure CUTE-1 was in general amateur service.  Here is a table I
assembled from on-line reports when that swarm of microsats was launched
last summer.  It has the CUTE-1 info that was published back then ...
perhaps its a starting point in your research?

http://home.earthlink.net/~maenpaa/cubesat_table.pdf

Not sure how much has changed in the cubesat's status since last summer.

--
73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ