Re: Need sourc for replacement U-bolts for Yeasu G-500 el rotor...

There are stainless steel muffler clamps at some of the high performance
speed shops.  I don't know if they are specifically available in metric
sizes, but guessing by the number of tricked out Hondas and Acuras in my
neighborhood I would think some are.

Emily W0EEC

At 01:39 PM 5/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Remember  that muffler clamps are plain steel and rust very easily.
>Gene  WB2LLP

W0EEC - CM87tm