Re: TS-2000 Com port

Giving this more thought - I was wrong before when I said he "should be able
to configure/run the programs one at a time using the single connection to
the TS2K and a single connection to the PC" - therefore he would need an AB
switch and two PC ports - and yes Uni_Trac 2003 can use a USB<->Serial
adapter if the PC lacks serial ports.

The main problem is the TS2K radio only has one port - it's not just a
problem with lack of PC ports.  You can't connect two serial ports from the
computer directly to the single port on the TS2K radio regardless of the
type (USB<->Serial or pure serial) and have Uni_Trac work properly.

Uni_Trac 2003 needs the following....

UT_SW | PC Port<->Uni_Trac HW<--->TS2K Radio port

                     Rotator Port

and his other program needs...

Prolog SW | PC Port<------------->TS2K Radio port

So to make it work...