From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Don Woodward
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 9:55 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] TS-2000 Com port

A USB<->Serial adapter will work fine with Uni_Trac 2003 software and the
Uni_Trac 2003 serial hardware but Bill only has one port on the TS2K radio
and wants to use two programs which need to access the TS2K's radio port if
I understand correctly.

He won't be able to use the two programs at the same time but should be able
to configure/run the programs one at a time using the single connection to
the TS2K and a single connection to the PC.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535