2004 West Coast Space Symposium Transcripts/Audio/Video

I was looking on the Project Oscar website (www.projectoscar.net) at all the
presentations that I missed during the 2004 West Coast Space Symposium.  I
didn't see any audio, video, or transcripts available for the meeting.  Did
anyone capture any of this for later distribution?

Oh, while I have the floor...
I found Emily's presentation on "Introduction to Satellites" very
interesting and informative!  Makes me want to do some more research on some
of the items that were described within the presentation (i.e. Van Allen
Belts).  Bravo Zulu to Emily and everyone that did a presentation.  I have
enjoyed reading them all!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.net
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360
TAPR Member: 8869
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.