Re: Rotor/Antenna orientation

Another question.  What direction do you want your rotors to park in?

I can see parking in a direction that would be half way point for any
extreme so that you are already at least half way to any start position,
or you pick a direction to minimize wind load.

The first case would lead me to logically assume north (or south as some
are arguing) for the az rotor and 0 deg (forword) the el rotor.

-Freeman, N5FPP