RE: Rotor/Antenna orientation

Hello Freeman

> I'm hoping to be able to put up my rotor and yagis this weekend and I
> was wondering which direction I should center the azimuth rotor to -
> north or south?

> Why is south centered preferred over north centered?

Although there's not much in it right now, when AO-40 was around South
Centering was definitely preferable from the Northern hemisphere.

If your antennas flip well, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other.
Personally I prefer the antennas not to flip if I can avoid it, if only to
reduce the possibility of my feeder getting mangled up!

72 Howard G6LVB