Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 09:45
Subject: [amsat-bb] Rotor/Antenna orientation

<snip>

Another question I have is how tracking software handles passes that are
directly over head of an observer?  All the elevation rotors I have seen
have the capability to flip past the 90 deg mark (straight up).  I would
expect this would be required to keep up with satellites in LEO since
the closer a satellite pass is to being directly over head the less time
a rotor control system has to rotate the az rotor 180 deg.  How do most
rotor control systems handle this?

<snip>