QSl de N1JFU and FN45 again this summer

Since the mailing list has been slow, I just wanted to send a note out to
the list letting people know that I'll be sending QSLs off in a week or two.
I have a giant pile just from the last couple of months, the cards should be
arriving from the printers soon.

In other news, It looks like I'll have the opportunity again this summer to
operate from FN45 in the extreme far north of New Hampster^H^H^H^H Hampshire.
I don't have a confirmed date yet, but will send a message to the list when
I do. If the scheduling works out right, I may be able to do some contacts
from FN44 as well, since it's fairly close by.

-Steve
N1JFU

P.S. Wouldn't it be nice if we could make some contacts on Echo??