Re: Dayton hamvention

I'v not seen the list of winners.

I had a conversation with a couple guys at the AMSAT
dinner about attendance.  One of them suggesed E-Bay
as a reason for lower attendance in the past few
years.  Less interest in the flea market, I guess.
Nothing anyone can do about that and as we move to a
more software-defined hobby, interest in hardware is
bound to diminish.
 I spent virtually all my time in the forums this year
and learned a lot.  I hope the Hamvention sponsors
will do more to enhance that aspect of the Hamvention.
 There's no place else where one can hear recognized
experts talk about useful and important topics.

Ralph Bolt, K0HML