Tailtwister Rotator Interface

Has anyone (recently) been able to interface tracking software to the Telex Tail Twister Rotator (Model T2X)?
Our club station has a pair of these rotators separately AZ/EL controlled from an antiquated pair of transformers.
Obviously this makes it extremely tough for the required manual pointing.

I have been doing research and I see there were several commercial products that would provide the proper voltages, but it looks like all have been discontinued. Any help here would be appreciated, be it links to web sites or if anyone has a used controller for sale.

Thanks,
Scott
WB0SJE