Re: Re: Interference on FO-29

 on FO-29

> Since I noticed some FM noise I tried to listen and around 435.850 I
clearly
> heard some kind of arabic music. It couldnt be a commercial interference
> since I am sure It was a classic narrow fm transmission.

At least if you are in IARU Region 1, we have a IARU Region 1 Monitoring
Service to keep track of intruders and they have been quite successful in
the past years in having them "removed".

They have been primarily covering the HE bands but have now committed to
include our problems as well.

I would be pleased to receive reports of interference that you hear to our
satellites - especially if this is in the 145.8-146MHz band as this is
supposed to be where amateurs have PRIMARY status.

I can then collate this info and forward it to the IARUMS R1 group

The information is best recorded in the following format if possible.

Sat Name
AOS/ LOS
Real QRG down(allowing for doppler)
UTC
Day
Month
Mode
Identification
Country or language
REMARKS

If you are in Region 2 then please forward information and reports to Martin
Potter VE3OAT  iarumsr2@storm.ca

thanks

Graham Shirville G3VZV
IARU R1 Satellite Co-ordinator