Re: el cheapo rotor controller

Greg,

The joysticks usually have pots of about 100K, so the full scale current
is very small.  It seems to me that simple dual opamp in a buffer
configuration with a 100K resistor on its output would solve this
problem.  A small perfboard with the opamp could just be added to one
end of the cable.  The joystick port supplies 5V and ground already.

73,
David Carr
KD5QGR